Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Irrate

OK let me preface this by saying that the things in this post will make me seem like a HUGE biotch, but I'm really not. I am just tired of some peoples incompetent, lazy, "I deserve everything" attitudes. Like I said I am fortunate enough to work with the public, which I love most of the time. But lately I've  had a very poor attitude. Go figure. Me with a bad attitude. I am a starving college student who cant afford much but I refuse to be one of those people who mooch off of other people and abuse the system. I would rather work my ass off and appreciate all that I have then be a piece of garbage who refuses to get a job because the government giving me money is so much easier. Don't get me wrong, I think that government assistance is a wonderful thing. But its there for you when you need it. Use it until you can get back on your feet and then be done. These people that take advantage of the system straight up piss me off. They drive nicer cars then I do and they wear designer clothes and have their nails done every other week! WTF!? That's what my tax dollars are going towards? That and these peoples drugs. (Not saying everyone on assistance is on drugs but majority of the people that come through my work are tweakers and are on assistance. But lets not get me started on that subject)
I also get so tired of people coming into my store and giving me attitude because we aren't set up to take horizon cards or I cant sell them beer because their ID is expired or for not letting them borrow a lighter. Its there to buy!!! My job is not worth any ones cigarettes or beer! Lo siento.
I work really hard and it erks me to think that these people get benefits that I cant. And that I am the one flipping the bill for there bad habits. I have not kept my mouth shut when it comes to children. I think it is horrible that women are willing to kill not only themselves but their unborn children for their own selfish needs. I don't fully understand addiction nor do I ever want to but if you say you care for your children the way you say you do then why not stop the bad habits before you cause too much harm? Or looking at it from a selfish point of view, my kids is going to be messe d up and I have to be the one to take care of them for the rest of their lives and I couldn't handle it. I really couldn't handle knowing that I was the one that caused harm in the first place. But people now days don't care. Its all about self gratification. And they have no shame. Good for them I guess.
OK well that is my rant for the day. I know it sounds absolutely horrible but feel free to stop by my work and stay for an hour and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
PS Im not a biotch... Just wanted to reiterate that