Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day Of Thanks

On this day of thanks, I chose to reflect on all that I have to be thankful for. I am thankful for a job I love and my wonderful work family. I am thankful for a boss that has put up with my shenanigans and has always made me feel like family. I am thankful to be getting an education. Even though I get so frustrated and want to quit, I know there are lots of people who wont get the opportunity and it'll be beneficial in the end. I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the food in my stomach. I think we all take that stuff for granted sometimes.
I am thankful for books, sports and all the things that keep me entertained. I am especially thankful for the love and support from my amazing family!  For the wonderful examples that they have been for me and the lessons they've taught me. And for loving me in spite of all my flaws and shenanigans.
And finally, I am thankful for all the trials and tests of life. Without them I would not be who I am.