Thursday, February 16, 2012

Being a kid is like being drunk, everyone remembers all the stupid stuff you did but you.

Remember the days of playing outside until your mom yelled for you to get your butt in the house? Or watching those awesome Saturday morning cartoons? Or even playing Sailor Moon with your favorite cousins? The days when all you had to worry about was which cereal you were going to eat in the morning. I miss those days. When I was younger, I couldn't wait to grow up. I thought it was going to be the best. Boy was I mistaken. Don't get me wrong being an adult has some great perks. But there's responsibilities (other then chores) You have to work, learn to cook, pay bills. I have a good job, my boss is the most amazing boss ever! But working sucks. Im not doing something that I absolutely love so its hard to force myself to go. Not to mention all  the people and drama that I have to deal with on a daily basis. When you grow up the drama gets worse I think. If you claim to be a mature adult then why do you not act like it? That above all bugs the heck out of me. Dont start petty drama, act like a child and then claim that you're more mature and above everyone else!
But I digress. To do what I want I have to go to school. And the worst part about going to school now is there is no recess! It seems like school will never end. But I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.
There is a saddness that I have been feeling lately. Is it depression? Is it seasonal? Or could it be Im having myself a good old pity party? Maybe a little bit of all of those. My health sucks. I try not to complain because its not diabetes or cancer or something serious like that. But it stll sucks. And whats worse is it seems like I am never getting better... and Im FAT!!!! I have no motivation to go to the gym or take care of myself. Someone please come slap me! Maybe shake me a little? I really am tired of being anti social, anti healthy and just plain anti! I'm too young to be this unhappy right? Perhaps the next time I'm sitting at home wallowing in my self pitty I should take a look at my life and decide what the freak Im doing with my life and figure out what I can change to love life again. Yes!
Oh and Im more then just boobs! So stop staring at my chest perves. Just thought I'd sneak that in there :)